Friday, 9 August 2013

Back To School - Week Of Outfits!

Hello,
Macaroon Style in da house!
I'm new here!
Anyways, I know a lot of you guys are going back to school soon! So to get you ready for the new school year I'll show you some back to school outfits for a week in my style!




1. Cardigan - Dorothy Perkins - £14.00
It's a super cute touch perfect for the occasionally chilly weather!

The URL:

2. Dress - John Lewis - £19.99
It's a really summery dress and it's lightweight so you can barely feel it! But it in a good way!

The URL:

3. Shoes - Debenhams - £55.00
It makes the outfit really POP!

The URL:
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
1. Top - John Lewis - £17.99
It's casual and the plaid looks amazing!

The URL:

2. Sandals - ASOS - £35.00
I love the triple buckle look as well as the cute little studs next the buckles!

The URL:

3. Jeggings - New Look - £14.99
I love how jeggings look like jeans but are flexible like leggings

The URL:
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
1. Top - Fashion Union - £14.00
I love the flowiness and the cut outs at the back! Just tuck the top into the skirt and that's about it for the top!

The URL:

2. Skirt - Fashion Union - £12.00
This outfit really pops with the top and shoes!

The URL:

3. Shoes - Debenhams - £55.00
It makes the outfit really POP!

The URL:
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. Jeans - Pull&Bear - £22.99
I like the floral patten of the jeans, it's just so adorable!

The URL:

2. Top - Buckle - Lavender Herb-£8.20
The top is an essential for me it's a neutral colour so you can wear it with a lot of clothes! 

The URL:

3. Flipflops - Office - £21.99
I like the colour of these flip flops it gives that finshed look!

The URL:
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. Cardigan - Even&Odd  - £25.00
I like the little studs in the shoulders!

The URL:

2. Top - Dorothy Perkins - £22.00
The drapey look feels and looks great!

The URL:

3. Shorts - Office - £28.00
The amount of button and the high waisted-ness looks great! The tightness of the shorts and the loose look on the top is so unique!

The URL:

4. Sandals - Zalando - £34.00
These sandals are just a girls wardrobe staple!

The URL:
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you all enjoyed my very first post!

Love,
Macaroon Style

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Super cute blog! Andrea x

    http://couscousandcorkwedges.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'll definitely check out your blog!

      Delete